Successful week in every way. Satisfied customer, cooperation partners in different cities and lots of exciting competitions and motivating awards.
How did we do it?
To celebrate its jubilee year, Onninen organized the tradefair tour all over Estonia. As part of the tour, also a new online store was opened.
Tradefairs tour was held at Ida-Virumaa Vocational Education Center in Narva, Tartu Vocational Education Center, Pärnu Vocational Education Center and in Tallinn in TKT Mektory. A tradefair showroom was set up in each city, where Onninen’s customers and students of educational establishments were able to get acquainted with suppliers’ new solutions. In addition, the Rakett69-style competitions Onninen69 were organized whose winners were rewarded. An Onninen25 tree was planted on the territory of each institution.
- EV100 and Onninen25;
- Total mileage: 1,019 km;
- Preparation period 8 months;
- The longest workday in the tour: 18.5 hours;
- The shortest workday in the tour: 16 hours;
- No. of suppliers in the tour: 32;
- The fastest time at Onninen69 competition was recorded at Pärnu Vocational Education Center – 3.40 minutes;
- Number of trees planted: 4 pcs;
- Coffee consumption: several litres.
Happy participants and lots of new information transmitted to both young people and customers – very much 🙂
Thank you very much to the long-term client Onninen for the trust and an awesome project!