Each event starts with drawing up a BRIEF,
.. or initial task. In order to plan an event that would benefit the client’s business and work culture, it is necessary to know exactly what is the purpose of a specific planned scheduled stay. Frank has prepared BRIEF TEMPLATES based in its experience. Just to make customer’s life easier. We will respond within 24 hours.
Below we have listed examples of what should be considered in organizing workshops and conferences.Project management:
- Budgeting and monitooring
- Procurement and selection of suitable partners
- Finding the venue and making the necessary arrangements
- Creating a website and managing online information
- Event marketing activities, public relations, information materials and media relations
- Organizing conference secretariat and information desk
- Registration of participants (via e-mail or online)
- Transport (flight, ship or bus tickets, transfers)
- Booking accommodation
- Creating sponsorship packages and finding potential supporters.
- Conference equipment and various visual aids
- Video and photographer
- Simultaneous interpretation service
- Online (live stream) Broadcasting
- Providing WiFi access for conference participants.
- Creating an entertainment programm
- Organizing gala dinners and receptions
- Organizing and conducting exciting local tours.